The Full Moon in Scorpio perfects at 9°Scorpio39' at 8:58pm EST on April 29th. Earlier the same day, the Sun in Taurus trines Saturn retrograde in Capricorn at 9° and 03'. Two weeks later at the New Moon, Uranus will enter Taurus for the first time in 50 years, shocking everything that speaks to our security. This Full Moon is an opportunity to examine our deepest psychological structures and how they support or hinder us when it comes to our crises. Moreover, it's a moment to assess and access our unique sensuality so we can secure the most sumptuous and consensual sex lives. In this ceremony we will:
- Talk about the cycles of the moon and the powerful release offered when it's full
- Locate the part in each of our charts that contains the sign of Scorpio
- Examine how Saturn in Capricorn is affecting us personally and how this Full Moon can help us individually and collectively integrate its lessons of responsibility around the subject of consent
- Hold space, ground in with movement, write and share personal experiences with other cis and trans women and/or non-binary individuals
- Engage in exercises that teach us about our primal power and sexual stamina with intensity and ease
- Offer sexy self care practices you can take home to try out!
- Eat snacks and drink cacao to open our hearts and connect with sensual pleasure
*$20 suggested donation. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
**This event is curated in partnership with Ladies Life Tonight. LLT is a studio for cis&trans women and non-binary people - supporting skills, time and our souls. || BK, NYC ||
This event is now FULL. Please check back soon for future moon ceremonies or have a look at my upcoming workshop on Uranus in Taurus here.