The New Moon in Aries perfects at 26°Aries02' at 9:57pmEST on April 15th. Earlier the same day, Mercury stations direct in the same fiery sign. In close conjunction with rebel rowser Uranus, this New Moon causes quite the ruckus in the realm of our creative kindred. It offers us the power to pop back into ourselves post-retrograde. This New Moon is an opportunity for us to understand the art of war in the part of our charts that contains Aries. With Scorpio rising in the east and the diligence of Mars and Saturn in Capricorn, it helps us adjust our unique master plans with dignity and quite possibly, divinity. In this ceremony we will:
- Talk about the cycles of the moon and the potent seeds we can plant when it's new
- Locate the part in each of our charts that contains the sign of Aries
- Examine how Mercury Retrograde affected us personally and how this New Moon can help us individually and collectively integrate its lessons
- Hold space, ground in with movement, write and share personal experiences with other cis and trans women and/or non-binary individuals
- Engage in exercises that teach us about our fire, our ability to show up for conflict, and laugh along the way
- Burn some things - it's not Aries season without witchy pyrotechnics!
- Eat snacks and drink tea symbolic of the season and offer self care practices you can take home to try out.
*$20 suggested donation. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
**This event is curated in partnership with Ladies Life Tonight. LLT is a studio for cis&trans women and non-binary people - supporting skills, time and our souls. || BK, NYC ||